Skype
mrsk1ppy

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

RE: GunJester

I don't think GunJester understands that there is no point to who Hank is, other than to be the protagonist. The series is called "Madness" for a reason, heck, the first one was literally random dudes fighting for no reason while some guy did the Chicken Dance.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Reminds me of Pogo

...Except Pogo usually has more melody to the songs. But yeah, if you've ever heard a Pogo song, you'll know how high this praise is. If you haven't, go look up youtube.com/fagotron, i think it's spelled, and give it a listen. Oh, BTW, I'm not some troll sending out automated messages, so don't flame me, this is actually a legitimate comparison.

Just Another Weekend Just Another Weekend

What!!!):

I bet it would be funny if he spoke English.
I can't understand a thing its like Fuck!!
there is good music that I like a lot so I have to give it some stars like 3
that's all I can say I'm sorry.

B/W Rush B/W Rush

You can continue to collect power-ups even after you've died. Not sure if that's the intent, but it makes collecting money a joke.

rpg philip adventure acti rpg philip adventure acti

If you go to the lower level on the very first screen, you are trapped. Forever. In addition, it's easy to get trapped into damage locks by enemies.

Micro Connection Micro Connection

The "high score" and "Start" options do the same thing. This is a good game aside from that, however (although I'd have liked it if the "level complete" screen wasn't just a shitty MSPaint drawing.)

Pokemon R/B/Y- Champ Techno Pokemon R/B/Y- Champ Techno

Pretty good

At first, it doesn't sound much like Pokemon. However, as it progresses, it is easier to draw the connections with the original tunes, and it stands as a good techno song on its own.

Littlestfurman responds:

Thank you. :)

Tear It Up Tear It Up

Gasp!

Amazing...The brushstrokes speak to me...to something in my very soul...i feel teary-eyed...the range of emotion expressed should not be lingering here, but should be presented in a true museum of art, such as The Louvre!

Stellarbird responds:

Dude it's a guy surfing in a banana suit.... haha

But really, thanks man, it really hits home when I get these kinds of reviews.