Skype
mrsk1ppy

B/W Rush B/W Rush

You can continue to collect power-ups even after you've died. Not sure if that's the intent, but it makes collecting money a joke.

rpg philip adventure acti rpg philip adventure acti

If you go to the lower level on the very first screen, you are trapped. Forever. In addition, it's easy to get trapped into damage locks by enemies.

Micro Connection Micro Connection

The "high score" and "Start" options do the same thing. This is a good game aside from that, however (although I'd have liked it if the "level complete" screen wasn't just a shitty MSPaint drawing.)

Happy Runner Happy Runner

Waaaaay too short to be a full game.

Space Croissant Space Croissant

A good little roguelike. I'm not sure why it's rated "M" though...

playspal responds:

What is "M"? Now it's "T"..

Galooxagala Galooxagala

This wasn't too bad, for a SHMUP. My biggest problem with it was that I was really confused as to where the hit box was, which is kind of vital in a game like this. I had originally thought it was around the whole ship, but that proved not to be the case. It seemed like the hit box was actually around the cursor position, which threw me way off several times.

Vivirion.2 Vivirion.2

It's kind of scary how many people are reviewing this game talking about how it's a "fun little time killer." The goal of the game is to literally give people AIDS.
I'm not saying that's a bad thing; the change in the background and in the music when that final level hit was really thought-provoking and made me question what I was doing, playing a game about harming someone so drastically and yet not seeing anything but stuff to hit and avoid.
Still, the general reaction to this game as a "fun little time-waster" is just...unsettling.

GRAVNAV GRAVNAV

I'd like to point out that the instructions are misleading. The source of gravity relative to the character is constant; the only shift is in perspective. My first play, I expected to have to deal with the gravity shifting to match the arrow, which would have had totally different consequences from a perspective shift.

Castlevania: Ninja Gaiden Castlevania: Ninja Gaiden

I expected a Castlevania clone featuring the controls and attacks of Ryu Hyabusa...not just the Dracula fight. I just couldn't get invested.
And, for the people complaining that Dracula is unbeatable, think for two seconds about where you have to hit vampires to kill them.

Shoot for Gold Shoot for Gold

It's not bad...

But there's a huge issue in the levels where the gold flies out of the bad guys, and that issue is that the hit detection on shooting gold is godawful. You have to get your cursor right over the exact middle, and that is ridiculously hard. I had times where I was clicking over and over again and still didn't get the gold.