Skype
mrsk1ppy

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

RE: GunJester

I don't think GunJester understands that there is no point to who Hank is, other than to be the protagonist. The series is called "Madness" for a reason, heck, the first one was literally random dudes fighting for no reason while some guy did the Chicken Dance.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Reminds me of Pogo

...Except Pogo usually has more melody to the songs. But yeah, if you've ever heard a Pogo song, you'll know how high this praise is. If you haven't, go look up youtube.com/fagotron, i think it's spelled, and give it a listen. Oh, BTW, I'm not some troll sending out automated messages, so don't flame me, this is actually a legitimate comparison.

Just Another Weekend Just Another Weekend

What!!!):

I bet it would be funny if he spoke English.
I can't understand a thing its like Fuck!!
there is good music that I like a lot so I have to give it some stars like 3
that's all I can say I'm sorry.

..: Link vs. Zero :.. ..: Link vs. Zero :..

Two questions

1) Why was Zero bleeding? He's a robot.
2) Why did Link not just hit Zero upside the head with the back of the Megaton Hammer? It has a spike, so it would've been instant death.

Press Start: Awakening Press Start: Awakening

OMG

The RAMPAGE ad at the end was actually the funniest part of the movie...which is saying something. "when life hands him lemons, he f*cks their sh*t up!"

Press Start: Shoplifter Press Start: Shoplifter

ummm....

@ frozenm
"over the top on ridiculous"
That's the point of satire. "A Modest Proposal," Jonathan Swift's classic satire, suggested that to end the potato famine in Ireland during the 1800s, the people should begin eating their babies. This illustrates that satire is supposed to use ridiculous, overblown scenarios to prove a finer point.
Ed, this is comic genius as usual. Keep up the good work, and btw, can't wait for the next episode of RoboGirl either!

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

is funny!

"Not in my second set of lips for playing musical instruments!...You earth people must be freaks!"

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

LOLOLOLOLOL

"Daddy, whats...herpes?"

Protoman VS Majin Vegeta Protoman VS Majin Vegeta

pretty cool

@ breadhero
Really? Protoman will kick vegeta's ass? how often has protoman come close to destroying the entire planet with one attack? Cause vegeta does it routinely.

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle